Monday, September 27, 2010

Goals

So I've been doing a lot of work lately and I feel like setting some goals would be a good idea. Here's what I've got so far:

  • Run a 7 minute mile
  • Make Dean's List
  • Get into the Education program
  • Get all A's and B's
  • Keep doing well in karate (Orange belt, here I come!)
I know there are more that I have, I just can't quite recall them right now. I was sorta inspired by seeing someone say that they hate having someone tell them that they can't do something for a stupid reason and I totally agree. In a lot of cases that just makes me more determined to do it so I can prove them wrong. 

Anyone out there have goals? Let me know!

Song of the Day: Let The Rain by Sara Bareilles (Kaleidoscope Heart is out! Such a good album!)

<3 Erin

1 comment:

  1. hm...I wonder what my mile time is? Maybe...20 minutes? I really don't know.

    My goals...hm...

    1. Support myself entirely with my own creative pursuits. (e,g, publishing a book)
    2. Become fluent in Japanese (because I'm still not fluent, despite all the stuff I learned in Japan)
    3. Other stuff.

    ReplyDelete