Monday, October 4, 2010

Halfway There

And cue midterms. I've got two this week which isn't as bad as some other majors but they're both English so I'm going to be burying my nose into some texts for the next few days. It's been a while since I posted but I've been kinda busy. I can't even remember if it's been one or two weeks since I last went home. Argh. That's usually how I judge how long I've been at school...when I lose track of how long it's been since I've been home.

Days seem to be going so fast and so slow at the same time. Maybe it's because I've been distracted or what, but I just seem to be losing all track of time. I know that in two weeks I have to go back home for my uncle's wedding, which I'm super excited for. Rehearsal for A Few Good Men is going well and we're on track to be ready for performances November 12th and 13th.

Hint hint.

My friend Katy came and stayed with me this past weekend, which was nice to see someone from home, but it sucked because as soon as she went home I got really homesick. It was nice to have someone who knew what I was talking about when I referenced a specific thing from high school or home. I went to Tae Kwon Do with my friend Adam and didn't like it at all. Side kicks should be to the SIDE, not behind you. Silly martial arts.

October should be pretty fun though. The weather is getting colder, the leaves are starting to change colors, my cousin is having a baby in a few days, my uncle is getting married, I'm applying for RA, Jim is thinking about coming to visit at the end of October, and we're slowly moving towards Thanksgiving Break.

Also, my old phone gave up and decided to hate the world so I have a new one now. It's shiny and pretty. And it hates me too, but in very different ways. We just haven't learned to work with each other just yet. Play nice phone.

Song of the Day: Sweet Pea by Amos Lee

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment