Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Como Se Llamas?

...I've got about seven, how about you?

Just got a call that my friend Janelle put that on a t-shirt. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm getting for Christmas. Seriously, how awesome is that? Makes me smile.

So far it's been a good week. Although today I just found out that I was cut from the RA process because I missed a step that I didn't know about, but surprisingly I'm okay with it. It gives me more time to look at an apartment. It's nice to finally know what I'm doing. Also, got GREAT news Sunday night! Instead of coming the first weekend in November, Jim is coming to visit THIS weekend! I cannot explain how happy this is making me and yet, at the same time how distracted I've become. Still, very happy.

I've been getting more sleep, which is great, but my brain has been supplying me with some weird dreams...How weird you ask? I am glad to tell you!

The dream started out I was in a car with my family going to a hotel for my wedding reception. I was in this beautiful white gown but I was so confused. We got there and it was beautiful and my husband was there (three guesses as to who it was). It felt like a whirlwind of activity and strangeness...our families were there and most of the senseis from our karate discipline. I was talking to one who then informed me that they were late because they were fighting evil popcorn kernels from space and one had shot him in the shoulder. I woke up just as my husband and I were going to cut the cake.

Thanks for the entertainment brain! Same time tomorrow night?

Song of the Day: My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment