Sunday, November 7, 2010

NaNoWriMo

For those of you who are in the know, that stands for National Novel Writing Month. And yes, I am participating.

My manuscript is called "Confessions of a Fast Food Waitress" and so far it has just broken the 13000 work mark. So much happy. It draws heavily from my own experiences working at a fast food restaurant but it's sort of a realistic fiction about a girl trying to make her way through life. If anyone has suggestions or something they thing would be cool to see, let me know.

This is also a busy time since I'm starting Tech Week for A Few Good Men, so it's a lot of late nights coming up. But on the plus side I've found an apartment to live in and hopefully we'll sign a lease this Saturday! VERY excited! In the meantime, there's a lot to do. Two annotated bibliographies, a rough draft of a paper, a final paper, two tests, the play, registration for spring semester, training for a 5K, signing the apartment, and NaNoWriMo.

Support and love is very much welcome. Call, facebook, comment, text...something. I miss home.

Song of the Day: Hold My Heart by Sara Bareilles

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment