Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Interesting"

Wash: This landing is going to be interesting.
Mal: Define "Interesting".
Wash: Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?"
- Serenity

Started watching Firefly. WHY WAS THIS CANCELLED?! DAMN YOU FOX! There is a special level of hell reserved for them! The level for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre! This stuff is soooooo good, but they cancelled it only after one season. DAMNATION.

This week has been kinda busy, but nothing super interesting.

Running a lot, lots of karate. I'm actually officially registered to go to Boston for the karate seminar now! I'm excited, but really nervous. I'm still frustrated by some of the things I can't quite do just yet in karate, but I'm practicing and getting better. At least, I'm trying very hard to get better.

Also, I know how to do a roundhouse kick now!

My birthday was on Sunday! Holy cow I'm old now! Or at least, no longer a teenager. Close enough, right?

Song of the Day: He Lives in You (reprise) by The Lion King Broadway Cast

<3 Erin

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain; WHY did they cancel Firefly?

    If you're not too busy, hopefully we can talk sometime.

    Congrats on the roundhouse kick.

    ReplyDelete