Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dancing

"So what do you recommend to encourage affection?"
"Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable." - Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice

Just watched this movie with my girl Ashlyn. Total chick flick. I promise I will never make any of my guyfriends sit through this. Ever.

But I adore this movie. It's my guilty little pleasure.

Went for a five mile run today. SORE as heck. But totally worth it. Going for three tomorrow.

Again, so sorry this is late...I've been exhausted lately trying to keep up with work and all sorts of shenanigans. ...Also just discovered that spell check knows the word "shenanigans". Which is totally awesome.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Fun encounter on the way in to work the other day! I ran into my ex-boyfriend's mother, which was nice. Although he and I haven't spoken in a long time, I still enjoy seeing her around. And I totally found out that she reads this blog! Hello Mrs. Sener!

While I'm thinking about spell check, why doesn't it recognize last names? Spell check, you so silly.

Also it has come to my attention that the video I tried to link from last week's post failed miserably. So here it is.

EPIC AWESOME BE LINKED HERE.

Otherwise not much going on. Kicking ass at work, kicking ass at running, kicking ass at karate (literally!)...overall doing really well.

Song of the Day: If It's Love by Train

Days till Birthday: FOUR

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment