Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moving Day

No, really! Erin In A Box is now updating on Tuesdays as opposed to Mondays. This is mostly due to the fact that my running schedule gives me Tuesdays off as opposed to Mondays.

So busy this week. Tests and papers to write. That and somehow I totally screwed up my knitting. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. Really, it shouldn't be physically possible.

Running has been going well. New shoes are really helping a lot. My knees hurt a lot less and they're SO light! It makes me happy.

Been doing a lot of writing, some drawing lately. It's good to be creative again. The weather is slowly getting warmer, which is REALLY nice.

As for reading, I am of course devouring as many books as I can. Finished Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller, The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde, and Red Mars. I adore anything by Wilde, Death of a Salesman is depressing by very good, and Red Mars was so wonderfully complex. I want to get my hands on the rest of the trilogy. I feel so bad since I got back to school from break and found that my brother had slipped in two books for me to read. I'm afraid I won't have time for free reading until summer and I've got at least four other books to get through then. Jim has lent me The Mind Hunter by John Doubglas and Mark Olshaker, I, Robot by Issac Asimov, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul by Douglas Adams, Who's Afraid of Shrodinger's Cat?, in addition to Mass Effect: Ascension and Mass Effect: Revelation both by Drew Karpyshyn.

I love you guys, but I honestly don't have time to read them! Over the summer I do plan on devouring plenty of good books though. And these are at the top of my list. Preferably on the beach in Michigan.

Got to go up and see the house this past week and it looks AWESOME! I can't wait for it to be done. Not sure when that will be, but by summer for sure. Plan on spending some long weekends up there with my friends and the Gang of course. Six weeks left till summer and I cannot wait. Plenty of relaxing, running, time in the sun, and hopefully going to the International Se Ren Kai Seminar in Boston. Waiting to hear more information about it, but I hope I can go. It would be pretty sweet.

I should be studying for my tests in History and Geology tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm going to need it.

Song of the Day: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment