Monday, March 21, 2011

Lavender

Okay, I have just a bit over thirty minutes to get this in before Monday ends. Technically.

Been so busy since going on break. Seeing people, date with Jim, job hunting, TRIPLE feature with Ashlyn tonight, discovered a huge stockpile of yarn this afternoon.

Ashlyn and I watched Paranormal Activity, Paranormal Activity 2, and Inception. It was awesome. Grand times were had by all.

I'm beat. Plan for the rest of the week?

Tuesday: Running with Bobert, visit CLS, turn in job applications, karate, maybe a movie.
Wednesday: Homework, making a few calls to school about things, going to class with Jim, running with Bobert
Thursday: Going to Michigan to see the house, karate
Friday: Running with Bobert, hopefully lunch with Emma, chilling with friends?
Saturday: Running with Bobert, seeing friends
Sunday: Head back to school.

Oh yeah, and I made it into the secondary education program. I'm really really excited about it, but I'm too tired to properly express it.

Song of the Day (evening?): (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay by Sara Bareilles

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment