Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Madness?

THIS IS...

No, it's really madness.

Well I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! I know I really enjoyed seeing the family and all my friends. Still, it's been stressful. Thursday I worked all day, Christmas Eve I had family over, Saturday family came over again, Sunday I worked all day, Monday I worked all day, and today was the first day that I got to myself and a guy I know only wanted me to come out and see him.

Admittedly, he's in town for a little while but this is really the first day I've had to sit and relax (and I didn't do that, since I ended up doing laundry and trying to fix the Xbox). I feel like he just wants me to drop everything and amuse him.

Work (SnS) called before I left for karate telling me that I'm supposed to work tomorrow and Thursday. I'm working my other job on Thursday so I told my manager, and she told me we'd have to work it out. What is there to work out? They had a schedule, and I will be there. Honestly, you couldn't tell me I'd be working when I came in on Sunday? I thought it was good of me to say that I could go work on less than 24 hours notice.

To be honest, I'm tired. I'm just tired and feel sick and all I want to do is sleep. I feel like crying just from stress. This job has never done anything for me and it's not worth it anymore. I want to quit, but I don't know what to do. They keep me on despite being at school and it's half decent money but everything else sucks.

I just don't know what to do about this.

Song of the Day: All I Do is Dream of You by Michael Buble

<3 Erin

1 comment:

  1. Message from the future: It's ok! You ended up quitting and getting a better job! =)

    ReplyDelete