Friday, December 10, 2010

Announcements

To all you friends of The Box, here's something new!

As some of you know, I'm something of an artist. I've finally decided to search for commissions. I'll do a piece for you and you pay me. I'm in college, so any money is good money, right? There are some pieces of mine already available for sale on my Deviantart account, which you can check out here. Towards the top of the page there should be a little tab that says 'prints' and that will show you what's available.

Also, while this is not going to be something that will happen soon, the script I wrote for National Novel Writing Month will be turned into an actual book! After serious editing occurs, of course (which is where you all come in. Thank you.). NaNoWriMo teamed up with CreateSpace to let anyone who 'won' NaNo to get a free copy of our novel. However, the site also says that it will sell copies of the book to anyone who wants it. More news on that as it happens.

Song of the Day: Fidelity by Regina Spektor

<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment