Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trouble

"Trouble's just the bits in-between! It's all waiting out there, Jackie. And it's brand new to me - all those planets and creatures and horizons! I haven't seen them yet, not with these eyes. And it is gonna be...fantastic!" - Tenth Doctor

Oh Doctor Who, I love you so much. This is one of my favorite quotes from the whole series.

I saw Clive again this morning! Tried to get a picture, but he's camera shy. he was hanging around a while ago, but too far away for me to get a good picture. Silly Clive, the camera won't steal your little bee soul!

FINALLY, got back to running. After a week of being sick and coughing up a lung, I ran four miles last night. It was all right, since I'm still getting over it, but just to be running again was so good.

And after five months, I finally finished the baby blanket I've been making! I was able to give it to my cousin Lori, who loved it. Moran is such a cute baby...super smiley and happy. Twas so good to see them. I also made a headband and am starting work on my first coffee cozy. This Thursday is another knit-athon, which means that I'll be able to get more yarn to finish Ashlyn's gloves. That'll be nice. My queue looks like this: Finish Ashlyn's gloves, finish coffee cozy, start work on scarf pattern.

One final tonight! British Literature, prepare yourself for my wrath! I'm not super worried, but I'm apprehensive. I hate taking big long writing finals. They hurt my hands.

...Thought I saw Clive. Silly bee. I think he knows I want a picture of him. Maybe I'll put my plant Roberto out on the windowsill to lure him in.

But again, all my school reading is DONE. So glad for that fact. I've been reading The Mind Hunter, which is still very good. Very factual and not exactly fiction, but I've always been fascinated by crime and serial killers are especially fascinating to me.

The weather here has been really nice. Which is about time. Shorts and tank top weather is totally the way to go. Plus it means I can go read out by the pond, which is just pleasant all around. Or it was, when I still had a water bottle that worked. Mine cracked so it no longer holds water very well. Or any liquid for that matter. Which really defeats the purpose of a water bottle.

I smell like sunscreen. Hooray for summer! Wait, what do you mean that I'm technically still in school? Ehhh....

















Days (I can say DAYS now!) Till Summer: 4

Song of the Day: Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine

<3 Erin

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you know that "Clive" is actually the code name that the cast and crew of Doctor Who used to refer to the shark in the 2010 Christmas special? You should hook him up to a rickshaw and see what happens. =)

    ReplyDelete