Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Further

"Go until it hurts. Then go a little further." - Master Stephen Dunne

My old karate master was particularly fond of this saying, especially when it came to stretching. Right now I totally know how he feels. Back to running since being sick and first time back at karate and WOW am I sore.

And tired. Which is why I've failed and made this a day late again.

But I'm home again! Busy still, but home again. I'm working at Famous Footwear and going in tomorrow to officially quit Steak 'n' Shake.

Honestly, I'm so tired and frusterated. Messed up my knitting, hit writers block....

I'm going to hope that I'll have more to talk about next Tuesday.

Song of the Day: Endless Night by The Lion King Broadway Cast

<3 Erin

1 comment:

  1. I bet I can help with the writer's block; we should chat sometime.

    ReplyDelete